Monday, May 12, 2008

This is hard...

This is the hard part- I'm sure there's lots of ways to describe me but I'm only supposed to say the good stuff right? Ha ha... I'm abit of a neat freak that loves a good conversation, making people laugh and watching old episodes of Simpsons and Seinfeld (no close talkers please). I also enjoy getting out into nature but have a fear of spiders. Ive travelled extensively overseas but havent seen much of Australia, which I'd like to do in the next couple of years. Im mostly over nightclubbing but I love a good dance to let off steam. I'd like to get out and see more live bands before I start complaining the music is too loud! All jokes aside, if you share any of the same interests or if you are a milf seeker, and would like to chat drop me a smile soon :)

No comments: